Monday, December 21, 2009

Biblical advice? How do I let daughter know she is too easy?

I have a 15 year old daughter who is starting to date. I am appalled that she is seemingly interested in sex and what boys look like.





I firmly believe that she should be put in a clinic for depression. That is the only reason she would be this willing to give it up to other guys before marriage.





Frankly, this is immoral and not what I had hope I had raised her to be.





She has to know that sex is for marriage ONLY! I don't want her to be a harlot. There are some great books on technical virginity that I want her to read and try to get her life together.





I tell her every morning how distraught I am with her sex life. Sometimes I'll even wake her up at 2 or 3am to have these conversations.





My wife tends to want to ';listen'; more, and have ';discussions';





My Korean girlfriend wants me to take a harder line, like they do in Asia. She says ';You must show her who in charge. You show her who leader is';.





My French girlfriend pretty much thinks I should just not worry about it.





I'm setting a firm standard for her in my household, and I'm broken that she is not going to be able to wear white at her wedding in 2 or 3 years.





What a harlot.Biblical advice? How do I let daughter know she is too easy?
I think the korean girlfriend was enough you should get rid of the french one :PBiblical advice? How do I let daughter know she is too easy?
You have a wife and a girlfriend and you're calling HER the harlot? Please. You wouldn't know standards if they bit you in the posterior.
*giggle*
What? Who are you to talk to her with your crappy attitude? Do you know Jesus? Are you saved? Have you instilled the love of God into this child? I didn't hear anything from you about her understanding of your love for her or the wonderful example you are setting in your marriage and life in general. Having an interest in the opposite sex at her age is very normal. Didn't you have the same problem? Quit waking her up and wake yourself up. Your daughter is growing up and she needs your love and support not your legalistic rambling.
Get a Chastity Belt on her.
i want to know is how do I get a wife, french and Korean girlfriend and not get busted!
Very funny...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Maybe a paddle to her whorish behind would set her straight?





Maybe you, your wife, and your two girlfriends could put a potato sack over her head..... drive her out to the middle of a corn field and rape her to show her how bad sex can be... and that would cause her to be more cautious with her sexuality.





Or maybe you should stop posting on Y!A And talk to a psychiatrist? That sounds logical!





By the way..... where is that war you said you were going to wage against me? I'm still waiting for it!
So shag her yourself. That'll put her off it for life.





CD
Whip the sh!t out of her.
You could always follow the advice of the Bible and sell her into slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment