Monday, December 21, 2009

Was it me? was i wrong to think that way? biblical advice welcome.?

ok so we just moved to NY and i have alot of family up here.the summer before we moved up here i was able to spend a good amount of time with my best friend/cousin.well now that we've moved up here and school has started and all i NEVER get to see her except at church.but there ALWAYS the first family out the door.i mean i've made other friends but i have this weird connection that i have with her unlike any of my other friends.but i dont know if she has it with me or any connection at all.was i wrong to think that we were gonna be best buds and always hang out together? what should i do?Was it me? was i wrong to think that way? biblical advice welcome.?
Your cousin might just be busy with school (I know I am) She is probably feeling the same way, and it isn't your fault. I blame the schools...





Good Luck!Was it me? was i wrong to think that way? biblical advice welcome.?
call her up and see if u can hang out some time. also invite her to church/youth group activities and spend time together and talk

No comments:

Post a Comment