Monday, December 21, 2009

Why should I take Biblical advice from people from the most evil continent in History?

I mean, shouldn't I be asking a Jew??





Adder_Astros


Powerful Member of the House of Light.


[]xxxxx[];;;;;;;;;;;;%26gt;.


http://www.adder-astros.com/index_a.htmlWhy should I take Biblical advice from people from the most evil continent in History?
you shouldn't take advice from themWhy should I take Biblical advice from people from the most evil continent in History?
Are Jews a continent now? Or are you going to ask the Israelis? Why don't you just pick a different continent? There are more Christians on the non-evil continents than there are on the evil continent. A
Ahhh, th bible....greatest lie ever sold....
Aaaaaaagggghhhhh!!!





Run, run run! It's an EVIL CONTINENT !





no, wait... change that to: Swim, swim, swim !!!!!
you dont need to get advice from anyone Adder.





God's Word is enough. You are formed in His image and He loves you. The demons in hell hate Him, therefore they hate you.





Jesus doesnt want you to go there. Please dont go to hell.
Continents are evil.





That's just silly.
What country are you referring to? My guess is Africa since most genecide and torturing seems to happen there. My answer is don't take Christian advice from Africa. I hope this helps and I'll pray for you.
Jesus was a Jew! duh!!!!!!! ask Him
Well, if you look up the verse and read it in context, the person who gave you the verse most likely knows what they're talking about.
The Mishnah records that King David learned from everyone, even the most treacherous of men.
thats subjective. the continent is not what is inside a persons heart - otherwise we might as well kllem all... as hitler would have done....





truth lives in the hearts of the BELIEVER...
I assume your referring to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment