Monday, December 21, 2009

What is biblical advice for someone dealing with seperation from parent?

My boyfriends father has quit calling/calling back and im scared for him. He's been in such an angry mood, and blaming it on those he loves. I love him and I was to help him with sound biblical advice. Any advice for me?What is biblical advice for someone dealing with seperation from parent?
No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. 1 Corinthians 13:3b





Love means living the way God commanded us to live. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is this: Live a live of love. 2 John 1:6





Anger is just a product of the devil himself, it's not productive at all.What is biblical advice for someone dealing with seperation from parent?
i would tell him god is putting him thru this for a reason. tell him hes keeping others around for a reason also,explain to him u love him and r just trying to help.
Ask your parents...





';Respect thy mother and thy father';

No comments:

Post a Comment